Τρίτη 11 Απριλίου 2017

ΕΛΛΗΝΟ-ΙΝΔΙΚΗ ΦΙΛΙΑ


 
But I am an Indian! Why on earth would I want to do yoga on a Greek island? Yoga is MY tradition and I will do it in MY country!”
One might find such concerns perfectly logical, but let us elaborate a bit on the subject: Yoga Holidays on Santorini. To combine these two elements – Yoga (currently the world’s most practiced ancient form of self-development) and Santorini (the world’s most photogenic island) – is, at least for the author, a dream come true.

Read
Vula Bolou's challenging article HERE and hopefully you will pack your yoga mat for your ideal holiday destination in Greece! .
 
 
WWW.ELINEPA.ORG 
Ινδολογικές σπουδές στην Ελλάδα - Indological Studies in Greece
Copyright © 2017 Indo-Hellenic Society for Culture & Development, All rights reserved.







This email was sent to kostas01@cyta.gr
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
Indo-Hellenic Society for Culture & Development · 15 Nikolaou Florou str. · Athens, Attica 11524 · Greece

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου